Monday, March 30, 2015

Puzzle for Kids:

Puzzle for Kids:

Sham Misri


1.  A - T
I start with an A and end with a T.
       My family lives
       In a big colony.
       We are ruled by a queen,
       Who is not often seen?
       She lays eggs continuously.
       Can you name?



Answer (ANT)


2.  B - - - - R

My name has six letters.
It starts with a B.
With my very large teeth,
I can cut down a tree.
I build dams with a mix
Of mud, stones or sticks.
I’m a rodent.  I’m furry.
What can I be?


(Answer Beaver)


3.   C - - - I
I start with a C and end with an I.
I live in the desert,
A hard place to dwell.
When I ‘m feeding well,
My large hump will swell.
If I have two humps,
They swell as well.
I carry people,
Or goods that they sell.
What am I?
Can you tell?



(Answer; Camel)

No comments: