Friday, January 26, 2018

Alexander the Great

Alexander the Great

Sham S. Misri

When Alexander the Great and Greek Companion cavalry rode into battle to defeat Persian King Darius at the Battle of Issus, 333 B.C. Alexander established a huge empire across much of the known world before his early death in 323 B.C.
We are not permanent in this world. Even Alexander the Great, who had dreams to conquer this world, was not permanent. And when he died, he said that "When I die, and you are raking my coffin out, take my two hands, and on those two hands take two stones. And carve on that stone that you put on my hand, and also the slab you are going to put on my graveyard, 'Alexander the Great, who came into this world bare-handed, has gone from this world barehanded.' “He came, he went into this entire trip, and the thing ended up again as the same thing.

No comments: