Sunday, June 23, 2013

Jokes


Sham S. Misri

One day a professor was trying to explain ‘Marketing to MBA students.’
Remember the following steps, he said:
1.    You see gorgeous girl in party, you go to her and say, I am rich marry me. - That is Direct Marketing.

2.    You attend a party and your friend goes to a girl and pointing at you tells her, He’s very rich, marry him – That is advertising.


3.    Girl walks to you and says, you are rich, ca…n you marry me? - That is Brand Recognition.

4.    You say, I am very rich marry me and she slaps you- “That is customer Feed Back.”

5.    You say I am very rich marry and she introduces you to her husband “That is Demand and supply Gap.”

6.    Before you say I am rich, marry me, your wife arrives-“That is Restriction from Entering New Market.”

No comments: